Please always link your toll box to the license plate number i. e. vehicle you are currently using it with.
If you change the license plate number and/ or vehicle, you must re-register the relevant box before you start your trip:
1. After logging in, go to "My account" and click on "Toll box management".
2. Click on "Change" right next the relevant box.
3. As soon as the current licence plate is highlighted in white, you can click on the small arrow to the right of the licence plate and a drop-down menu will open. Select the licence plate to be linked and click on "Save".
- If the change was successful, the current licence plate number will now be displayed with the box in question when you click on "Toll Box Management"
- If the licence plate number to be linked is not displayed in the drop-down menu, please ensure that you have lodged the licence plate number in the vehicle management. If this is the case and you have ensured that all vehicle details are entered, your vehicle may not be eligible for the toll box. (Often the case with our TIS-PL and Liber-t Box!) Please do not hesitate to contact us in this case for more information.
ATTENTION: Any changes of license plate number and vehicles with an AutoPass device for Scandinavia must be announced to us in advance by e-mail or via our contact form. Due to a change in the toll operator, we now require a phot / a scan of your vehicle's registration document and your approach!